The choice of furniture for the clean room is very important, because the clean room is used to control the circulation of microorganisms and dirt. Furniture items are not allowed to spread any dirt, impurities or bacteria.
Here are some tips to help you choose furniture for your clean room:
1. Selection of suitable materials:
The materials you choose should be made of materials that are easy to clean, do not generate dirt, and they should be able to withstand the climate and humidity of the clean room. Common materials for cleanrooms are stainless steel, aluminum, porcelain, glass and plastic composites.
2. Choose furniture with simple design:
The simple design minimizes crevices, corners and hard-to-clean crevices.
3. Easy to clean:
Furniture should be designed so that it is easy to clean and does not cause any stains, color contamination or damage.
4. Chemical free:
Use furniture that does not contain chemicals or harmful gases such as VOCs, formaldehyde, or other chemicals.
5. Choose furniture suitable for the use of the clean room:
For example, desks and chairs should be designed so that they are easy to move around, do not spread dust, and are easy to clean.
6. Choose furniture that is certified in accordance with clean room standards:
If possible, you should choose furniture that is certified in accordance with international cleanroom standards, such as ISO standards.
7. Ensure convenience:
Finally, you should choose furniture that matches the size and design of the clean room and should also ensure ease of use.
- How to choose a clean room door in accordance with GMP Pharmaceutical clean room standards (22.06.2022)
- Cleanroom Laundry Service (01.10.2020)
- ESD Wrist Strap (15.09.2019)
- All type of ESD Cleanroom Chair (13.09.2019)
- Clean level in GMP standard (12.07.2019)
- What's gowning Room ? (27.05.2019)
- What is a Cleanroom? (04.03.2018)
- Cleanroom Design Styles (04.03.2018)
- Equipment needed for cleanrooms (03.04.2018)
- HEPA Filter (10.04.2018)