1. Product Description:
- Product Name: Chemical-resistant nitrile gloves
- Color: Green
- Ingredients: artificial nitrile rubber.
- Size: XS - XL
- Product features: The shape fit the hand, hand tight, so it is easy to manipulate, chemical resistant Nitrile gloves have antimicrobial effect, no mold, deodorant, comfortable, resistant to some materials or toxic chemicals. Especially not allergic to people with a history of allergy to natural rubber gloves.
- Origin: Malaysia
2. Standard - Specifications:
|| artificial rubber
||Non-sterile, non-disposable Nitrile Gloves, suitable for both left and right hand, finger tip surface, on ribbed hands, removable wrist strap
||Green, positive, light green (usually available leaf color)
Complies with ASTM D6319 standards
Produced according to ISO 9001: 2008 quality management system, ISO 13485: 2003, ISO 22000: 2005
Produced from 100% Synthetic Rubber Nitrile (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene)
||Size XS to XL, each size marked on box and barrel.
||Store in cool, dry place, room temperature is not over 30oC
||03 years from the date of manufacture, printed on the product box
Table size gloves:
||70 ± 10
||Fingers: 0.05 mm min
Hand palm: 0.05 mm min
||80 ± 10
||95 ± 10
||110 ± 10
||120 ± 10
Physical and chemical indicators:
Tensile strength (MPA)
- Before aging: 14Mpa min
- After aging: 14Mpa min
Elongation at break (%)
- Before aging: 500% min
- After aging: 400% min
||Maximum 2 mg / glove
- Use in laboratories, laboratories that use chemicals or toxic materials on the hands.
- Frequent use environment: pharmaceutical, medical equipment, electronics, food ...